Alternate Tallowlands Maps

Alternate Tallowlands Maps

I have really been enjoying playing around with the mapping software the PCRC used to create the Tallowlands and I thought I would have a go at creating a few alternate Tallowlands maps.  Specifically a political map and an Underland map.  We do not want to exclude our skaven and goblin players (and anyone else who uses the underland) after all!

Inkarnate remains pretty easy to use although by using at such a high scale we are pushing it a bit.  I decided therefore to do the underland map in a bit more of a stylish rather than realistic mode.  As with everything it exists as a first draft. hopefully members of the PCRC will amend it or get me to amend it over time as we develop the Tallowlands further and we have our battles and roleplaying adventures.

Drawing the political map illustrated to me how big and empty the Tallowlands was at the moment.  I cant decide if that's a good thing or if it would be good to fill it up a bit more over time

Underworld Map


Political Map


No comments:

Post a Comment